WHERE Can I Vote Early?
3/28/20 Update: Governor Cuomo has postponed New York’s April Presidential Primary and Special Elections until June (Early Voting is Saturday, June 13th - Sunday, June 21st; Election Day is Tuesday, June 23rd). Vote-by-mail options are being determined. The county pages below will be updated as details about voting options become available. We are working to help ensure Voter Access Resiliency during the COVID-19 Emergency.
June Early Voting locations have not been officially designated. Please check back soon.
Scroll to find your County ↓
Hover over the map to find your county’s early voting plan or select your county from the list. Your Early Voting options (locations and hours) and your assigned Election Day poll site will probably not be the same.
- To vote in 2020, New Yorkers must register in advance and may only vote in their county of residence.
- Presidential Primary: Mail or submit registration by April 3, 2020.
- NYS/Federal Primary: Mail or submit registration by May 29, 2020.
- General Election: Mail or submit registration by October 9, 2020.
- Closed Primaries. Existing voters must enroll or change parties by February 14, to participate in 2020 primaries.
**This information is current as of February 10, 2020 but is subject to change by your county Board of Elections. If you have new information about your county’s early voting program, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.