Scroll to find your County ↓
Hover over the map to find your county’s early voting plan or select your county from the list. Your Early Voting options (locations and hours) and your assigned Election Day poll site will probably not be the same.
- To vote in 2020, New Yorkers must register in advance and may only vote in their county of residence.
- Presidential Primary: Mail or submit registration by April 3, 2020.
- NYS/Federal Primary: Mail or submit registration by May 29, 2020.
- General Election: Mail or submit registration by October 9, 2020.
- Closed Primaries. Existing voters must enroll or change parties by February 14, to participate in 2020 primaries.
**This information is current as of October 25, 2019 but is subject to change by your county Board of Elections. If you have new information about your county’s early voting program, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.