HOW Can I Vote in June Elections?
- All June Primary or NY-27 voters can Vote By Mail or Vote on Election Day (6/23).
- Mail ballots must be postmarked or returned to any polling place by June 23.
- Report Your Voting Experience: Vote-By-Mail Survey or Early Voting Incident Report.
- Report difficulty voting or intimidation to: NYS Attorney General (online or 800-771-7755); to Election Protection (866-OUR-VOTE); to NYDLC Voter Protection (866-NYDLC-01).
- Scroll down and select your County or Borough from the list or hover over the map to find your local voting information. June Early Voting ended 6/21.
Scroll to find your County ↓
- To vote in 2020, New Yorkers must register in advance and may only vote in their county of residence.
- NYS/Federal/Presidential Primary: Mail or submit registration by May 29, 2020.
- General Election: Mail or submit registration by October 9, 2020.
- Closed Primaries in New York. Existing voters must enroll or change parties by February 14, to participate in June 2020 primaries.
- Special Elections for State Assembly, Senate, and New York City are canceled.
- The deadline (June 16, 2020) to request Vote By Mail ballots for the June 23, 2020, election has passed.
**This information is current as of June 15, 2020 but is subject to change by your county Board of Elections. If you have new information about your county’s early voting program, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.