You Can VOTE BY MAIL
- When applying due to COVID-19, select "Temporary illness or physical disability" as the reason. This includes the potential for spreading or contracting COVID-19 or other illness.
- Voters may also request a ballot in-person at their local Board of Elections (or give a person they trust written permission to do so on their behalf in Section 6 of the application form), through close of business on Monday, August 22nd, 2022.
- Return Your Ballot prior to 9 PM on Election Day using ANY of these methods:
- By Mail, postmarked by Election Day (no postage stamp needed).
- Drop it off at your Local Board of Elections Office during operating hours.
- Drop it off at ANY Early Voting Site in your county during operating hours
- Drop it off at ANY Election Day Poll Site in your county on Election Day (6 AM - 9 PM).