WHO We Are
VoteEarlyNY is proudly pro-voter. We are a non-partisan, non-profit (501(c)(3)), non-governmental organization created by voting rights advocates to ensure that New York’s new Early Voting law is implemented responsibly and made accessible for all New York voters.
Along with our coalition partners, VoteEarlyNY is helping to build a culture of Early Voting among the public that empowers communities, reducing their dependence on partisan campaigns and administrators.
At VoteEarlyNY our mission is:
- To provide all New Yorkers with accurate information about Early Voting times and locations;
- To educate New Yorkers about their rights under New York’s new Early Voting program wherever they may live and regardless of who is on the ballot;
- To assist state and local elections officials in implementing best Early Voting practices;
- To work with grassroots and democracy-reform partners to encourage officials to implement the Early Voting program in a manner that equitably expands access and encourages the largest number of New Yorkers to participate in Early Voting;
- To provide an independent feedback loop for boards of elections by providing voters with the ability to report their experience and any issues they encounter when Early Voting.
Join Advisory Board or Become an Organizational Partner. VoteEarlyNY is building a broad, cross-disciplinary advisory network of community leaders and social justice advocates to ensure pro-voter resources reach our communities, and meet the needs of New Yorkers. Email JoinTheTeam@VoteEarlyNY.org
Volunteer. There is no magic wand when it comes to improving our democracy. VoteEarlyNY is a people-powered effort. Can you dedicate your time to assist our coalition with pro-voter data, social media, or research priorities? Email JoinTheTeam@VoteEarlyNY.org.